Friday, July 24, 2009

the weather today is slightly sarcastic

I have chalked up my extremely down mood to PMS and the rag.
Cause I feel really great now.
Ima a rockstar in my black wardrobe :D
No, I'm Johnny Cash!!
hhahhahha, fat chance!

I have to work work work later.
More cleaning I bet.
Well, it is clearing up a bit.
Maybe I will actually give a tour!
*gasp*
Doubt it.
I tag along on them.
Wearing a sign on my forehead saying:
STILL LEARNING.
hhahahahh!
If you believe me you're oddddddddd.

I'm kinda hungry.
But not for a meal yet.
I vill vait for newn!!

hhahhahhahha.

I ferget how much I looooooove Panic! At The Disco,
you know before the trashed the !

hah!
hhahhahhaha.

Just for the record, the weather today is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of a)indifference or b)disinterest in what the critics say.

No comments: