Friday, December 19, 2008

every phrase

*sigh*

i just finished watching the holiday GG that was on the box.

I hate watching T.V. peoples happiness.

Whatever, positive.

and guess what!! im confused again!! over the same thing!! only different!! if that makes sense.

and Tiffani hasnt.......*ahem* just texted me back. finally!!!

hhahha, all my holiday shopping is done, and i feel kinda bad that i got four people the same thing in different colors. but im horribly uncreative and dont know them as well as i know Tiff and Lizz, so....yeah. idk.

and i should have done this after i mentioned it but, here it is.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2607190/1/The_Sting_of_Fantasy_vs_Reality

mother, if you click on this i will cheerful shoot you to death.

thats all. enjoy. and if you get the chance, check out my other stuff.

But I get carried away with every phrase and ev'ry fantasy..

No comments: