Sunday, February 8, 2009

reasons to be missed

So, I have been totally mute here for what, four days? That is a recent record. I have been very good about this for the past couple months!

My birthday was Wednesday, I am now 15 years of age. My 'party' was yesterday. We went to the ClayGround and painted some pottery. I made this big fat ass mug. Its dark red with my doodles in black all around it. It has stars, hearts, sailboats, tornadoes, and bowties. That's my plethera of doodles. That's all I ever draw. Hhahha.

Wait, wait, wait!! Okay so people that came to the ClayGround: Lizz, Heidi, Lauren, Tiffani, and Tori. After that we all went back to my house and Susan came over. Okay, do I have that right?? *counts on fingers and in head* Yes. Okay, so we had cake and then we kinda blahhed. Then Tiff came and my Mother made me open stuff. Hhahha, I got this card from Tori that said on the outside: It's your birthday!!! I got you a card!!! And then the inside said: This is the inside of it!!

Hhahha, we were rolling.

Then we all did this really weird hair to eachother......ummm, we watched The House Bunny. Pretty funny. Then we went to bed, but we stayed up for like four hours talking about nothing and everything.

Now everyones gone and I am supposed to be writing my memoir. That was due Tuesday. I don't understand why no one seems to understand that I have nothing to write. They just tell me to think of something. Well I can't!! And when I say that I know they think I'm bullshitting them. But I'm not!! I really have nothing!!!!!!

Whatever, That's all I got.

Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed.

1 comment:

Lauren Ann said...

umm tiff didnt come to the clayground with us.