Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i didnt know id love you so much

Prepare for trouble....

Sorry reading you guys' posts are disconcerting and somehow always bring up the Team Rocket theme song.

So yes. This weekend has been an extremely textual one. To recap:
  • Andy started talking to me. Alot. I learned a bunch of stuff I never knew about him before. So, why can't I hold his eyes for more than two seconds? And not in a nervous/fluttery way. More like a scare the fuck outta me kind of way. Weird.
  • Jordan S. asked me out and stalked me for a couple days over text. But big bro Andy *wink* fixed that. Hhahha.
  • Adam started talking to me over text. And if what people are telling me is true, than Greg sounds the same way to other people about me. leSigh. (Uhhmm, Adam is talking about someone else btw, if you don't know who, then yer just retarded.) Its kind of cute, but in a pity-making way. All I know is its giving me great stuff for my future career and I get to help him understand her a bit better. But, I feel really bad for Adam. He's totally heartsick over you! Get with the picture!

Yeah. That's all I have to say. Oh wait!!

Sorry about the ho-downs. Natalie has made me realize just how bitchy it is. No more, I promise.

I didn't know I'd love you so much, but I do.

2 comments:

Lauren Ann said...

loll
andy has done the big brother thing before with me, but that was with some creep at m-e lol.
and, adam has been texting me alot too. have about a kajillion pics of him shirtless and other things oh boy...:\
oh well lovebye.

Lauren Ann said...

and do you see what i mean about andy being a handful of drama and creeps? yeah.