Wednesday, January 14, 2009

is it?

hmm. i think im gonna steal an idea tiffi used a long time ago, just cause it wont leave my mind. but im gonna warp it a bit.

now you may not now this, but im a weird person about song lyrics. i kind of collect them in my mind. So, lately ive had this one stuck in my head, and it reminds me of Tiffani so much, and funnily enough, the song has her misspelled name in it.

"Ooh, Baby, You're impressive,
You're like a little black dress."
-Tiffany Blews ; Fall Out Boy

mmhmm, had to get it off my mind. and now random lyrics i love time!!!

"If home is where the heart is,
then we're all just fucked."
-27 ; Fall Out Boy

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world,
Just a lie you have to rise above."
-No Such Thing ; John Mayer

"It just takes some time,
Little Girl you're in the middle of the ride."
-The Middle ; Jimmy Eat World

"HAVE SOME COMPOSURE!!
WHERE IS YOUR POSTURE!?"
-Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off ; Panic at the Disco

"Scythian Empire,
Horseman of the Russian Step."
-Scyhtian Empire ; Andrew Bird

"Black dress,
With the tights underneath."
-Don't Trust Me ; 3OH!3

"We are only hear for one more night,
SCREAM it like you mean it!"
-Stay Young ; We The Kings

"I mean what can I say?
Three babies in the backseat singing."
-Richman ; 3OH!3

"Were you honest when you said,
I could never leave your bed?"
-Yeah Boy and Doll Face ; Pierce The Veil

"Soo...uh...thimbles!!"
-Thimbles & Animals ; Eddie Izzard

"Have you ever wanted to disappear,
And join a monestary?"
-20 Dollar Nose Bleed ; Fall Out Boy [feat. Brendon Urie]

"Wake up,
The House is on fire,
And the cats caught in the dryer."
-Deadbeat Holiday ; Green Day

"And they fall in love,
As they fall in bed they sing."
-Rock 'N' Roll ; Eric Hutchinson

"Marry me Juliet,
You'll never have to be alone."
-Love Story ; Taylor Swift

"Sail around the world and tell them all to keep singin in,
La-la-la."
-Shut-up and Smile ; Bowling For Soup

"And She's a much more beautiful person,
then She'll ever know."
-Much More Beautiful Person ; Bowling For Soup

"I got your runaway smile in my piggy bank, Baby."
-Hells Over Head ; Boys Like Girls

"Like everything else here,
Yours and Mine."
-Yours and Mine ; Fountains of Wayne

"Now I'm speechless,
Over the edge,
I'm just breathless."
-Lovebug ; Jonas Brothers

"Now take my hand and we will run away."
-Take My Hand ; The Cab

"Run baby run,
Don't ever look back."
-Check Yes Juliet ; We The Kings

"This is the song that reminds me of my Trucker Hat,
Not to block out the sun."
-Trucker Hat ; Bowling For Soup

"I'm a real big fan of yours,
But I'm quite the joke to you."
-Your Biggest Fan ; NeverShoutNever!

"If you jump I will jump too,
We could fall together."
-Skyway Avenue ; We The Kings

"Hey,
I'm looking up for my Star Girl."
-Star Girl ; McFly

"I saw you last night,
Dance by the light of the moon."
-Magic ; Ben Folds

"In the middle of a gunfight,
In the center of a resturant."
-You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison ; My Chemical Romance

"I had a dream last night we,
Drove out to see Las Vegas,
We lost ourselves in the bright lights."
-Jamie All Over ; Mayday Parade

"You're a star,
The way you are.
-Star Song ; Bowling For Soup

"I won't hesitate no more, no more,
It cannot wait,
I'm Yours..."
-I'm Yours ; Jason Mraz

"Did Venus blow your mind?
Was it everything you wanted to find?"
-Drops of Jupiter ; Train

"Things are shaping up to be,
Pretty Odd."
-That Green Gentleman(Things Have Changed) ; Panic at the Disco

"I'm a mess,
I'm a wreck."
Let's Get Fucked Up and Die ; Motion City Soundtrack

Now you know where all the things at the end of my blogs come from. *yawnshugely*

Good Night.

Is it still me that makes you sweat?

No comments: