Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my winona

I don't feel like typing up everything that happened.

Just some highlights that only I or a couple will understand:
  • You buy handbag??
  • We are living in NYC in an apartment, while Lizz lives off us. Hells yess!
  • NOM!!
  • MEGANOM!!
  • Devon, thats where your house is gonna be!!
  • OHMIGOD RATATOULLIE!! hhahha, me and Steph.
  • My name is Micheal J. Caboose and I hate BABIES!
  • Warthog *couPumagh*
  • fucking Despereaux.....
  • Noooo!!
  • Truckstop hooker!! hhehhe.
  • Beautiful bitches!!
  • Do you guys like fish sticks!? *scream* Do you guys like fish sticks in your mouth?! *scream* .....Where is your boy tonight..?
  • Ttly want Wentz's jacket. That thing was freaking awesome!!

- - - - -

AHH!! I don't sit next to Amy in Select anymore!! It's a tradgedy!! I sit next to Devon and John!! Note: Devon isn't as tone death as aforethought. Hmm.

- - - - -

Fuck you Johnny Depp, She's my Winona.

No comments: