Monday, April 20, 2009

those things you used to do

Code: Greg's texts.
Texts from my phone.
My comments.

- - - - -

Ugh, freaking hell!!

In Art. Get this:

Can i talk 2 u?

(Can you use proper English!?)

about...?

Us.... I felt like crap and i was gonna talk 2 u last week- then i got my phone taken away...

(Talk to me in person!! And hell motherfucking yes I hope you feel like crap!! Give you some of the hell I went through for two years!!)

try talking to me like a normal person. and maybe i dont want to talk about a nonexistent us.

?like anormal person? And i dont want a noexistant us... I really dont...

(Oh really!? Is that how you felt before!! I dont think so you indecisive bastard!!)

- - - - -

Then Derek and Brett took my phone and answered:

derek and brett are talking and telling you to fuck off

(hhahha.)

I havent talkd 2 them about this! At all!

(Hmm, did it ever occur to you I have friends?! And I don't care about your shit secrets anymore!! [I will admit I feel bad. I feel like I'm turning everyone against him...I had no right to do that])

Then Brett:

ur r a pusswia lol Harper told me everything. u screwed up dude.

Ok then bye.

- - - - -

I told Brett that I didn't want to turn him against anybody and Brett assured me that he picked both sides. XD He said that one day he would say 'what the fuck is wrong with you Harper!?' hhahha, that cheered me up.

- - - - -

Later I get this:

Can talk civily w/o asinine comments from brett?

(No!! We cannot talk!! This is not talking!! Talking is when words come from you!! Not a mobile device!! I might listen if you fucking talk to me like a real person!! YOU FUCKING TEXTROVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

- - - - -

E.Sci. Lab was ttly silent. I never even looked at him. I felt perfectly fine.

- - - - -

You done started back doing those things you used to do.

No comments: