Thursday, November 13, 2008

sentimental guy...

dun dun dun!! i post!!

hhahha, so im bored, and sad, and tired, and all around feeling shitty. no, not the mad kind of shitty, more of the defeated kind of shitty. yep......

well i read that one poem today, (i was procrastinateing before my hmwrk), Annabel Lee, and i was struck by how insanely beautiful it is. i mean, for someone who can go to the inner recesses of the twisted human soul, (or lack thereofe), its so pretty.

I was a child and she was a child,
In this kingdom by the sea;
But we loved with a love that more than love-
I and my Annabel Lee-

le sigh. isnt that just wonderful. im gonna carry a copy of that in my pocket now or somethin.

kay, so im goin to Tiffys house tomorrow to spend the night. thats pretty rad if you ask me.

me and Tiff were talking the other day about stuff.....like how my choice of reading material is considered shocking in Cow Town High. so i enjoy Lesbian Romance Fiction, sue me. hhahha, i should write a book review on it. *laughsevily* oh im horrid!! but yeah, certain people (Tori, Susan) will read the back to see what its about, and give me a look like, whoa, is she a little swishy herself?? myb. idk, never rly thought about it. whatevs,

i wonder, if someone you knew turned out to be a les, would you still associate with them?

theres a question for the ages. but seeing how 99.9% of the Cow Town High population are racist bigots, it wouldnt suprise me if 99.99% of the CTH pop were homophobes.

fuck. bastards.

hhahha, ive got candy. halloween baby!!! now and later!! friggin hate it, but i dont want a lollipop, and thats all i ahev left......

le sigh.i have nothing else to talk about.

byeas.

I used to be a sentimental guy...

No comments: