Wednesday, May 6, 2009

hardly breathe

*raidersthemeplays*

Hhehhe, its stuck in my head.

- - - - -

Nyah-nyah!! I got Mozilla!! It kicks butt!!

- - - - -

Ohmigod, I thought I was gonna die when Max and Tony started making out. Whoo, then Max took his shirt off...I was like woah! That is not what I thought it would be. Much better!!

Hhahha, great moment. Great episode. Great show.

:)

- - - - -

Jimmy's gonna kill somebody.

hhahha!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack is gonna cry!!

roflmao!!!

- - - - -

Ugh, Greg texted me. He says he will beg. I'm like: fuck off.

You screwed up too bad this time. Leave me alone, I'm sick of you.

Textrovert.

- - - - -

Tiffy, I have tried. I cannot write lyrics. I suck at it.

- - - - -

I dripped egg yolk on my keyboard today....oops -_-

The space bar was stuck to the "v"!!

hhahha, I was trying to e-mail Tanner and I kept getting a "vspace". I was like, what?!

- - - - -

Ohmigod!! Tanner has a boyfriend!!

Hhehhe, apparently he's a real cutie.

*celebratesforTanner*

- - - - -

Emma was really good.

Cause I can do that weirdly, I was able to pick her voice out. It was very nice. Loud enough to be heard and completely in tune. *applauds*

Lovely.

- - - - -

hhahha, Derek texted me after the concert:

Is emma dating jimmie yet

ROFLMAO!!!!

- - - - -

hhahha, me and Shayne were ttly killing our sisters. We were dancing during their warm-ups in the Chorus Room. Member how we used to do the beginning of each song?? Yeah, we danced to that. Megan and Emma were about to shoot us.

XD

- - - - -

Sorry Lo. It's in my head and it fits perfectly. Don't know why, but it just does!!

The following statement is copyrighted by Lauren.

- - - - -

The World is out, This Town can hardly breathe.

2 comments:

Lauren Ann said...

hhaa ttly okay
at least you copyrighted jeez!
jkk

hey harper?....

is it stuck!?
x]

♥IDEFK♥ said...

ya i kno it is soooo awesome! but i couldnt find it so oh wellz i guess. have you ever been to one of Panic At The Disco's concert? ok tell me if you get this : happy donkey ciggerette