Thursday, May 21, 2009

last day

Thursdays suck balls.

No lie.

- - - - -

Had to fish a quarter out of my bra twice today. Apparently I have "magic b00bs" cause the quarter answered every question right afterwards.

Stupid Brett.

Ah, well...at least hes back to thowing things down my shirt, rather than manic depressive weirdo.

- - - - -

Glee is pretty good. I really only like to listen to the voices. They're amazing.

- - - - -

Am practicing my ears off (literally with that picc.) with my band stuff. I really want to play piccolo and get a good seat next year.

- - - - -

Got a solo in chorus.

Yayy??

I don't know. I'm not a fan of the song...My voice just happens to fit spirituals.

*gagme*

- - - - -

Who needs a pick me up?! I do!!

- - - - -

Lunch has gotten more fun as of late.

- - - - -

Nothing to say really. Just bored.

- - - - -

If today was your last day.

No comments: