Friday, June 5, 2009

the distance is daring

I am seriously considering piercing something tomorrow. Just not sure what yet.

I'm thinking nose, but I really like the idea of lip.

Idk, watch. I'm gonna chicken out I guarantee.

- - - - -

Cause you had a bad day.

- - - - -

The end of the book was really sad!!

It put me in a major funk!!

- - - - -

Bipod. hhahha.

- - - - -

Yechh, today was just the icing on the downer cake. Ever since five week reports I've been all 'blahh, I don't give a flying shit.' but I do. I just don't.

The only classes I want good grades in are GS, Art, Chorus/es, and Band.

See how well that worked out Miss Low Eighties.

*shakesheadatself*

- - - - -

I seriously have decided on two tattoos I must have. Placement is still iffy but I need them.

One 'Hey Jude.' somewhere. Right now its sharpied on that spot between back and side on outside or right ankle.

And an Ankh somewhere. Considering back of shoulder or wrist. For now its on my knuckle/finger.

If you're wondering what an Ankh is, its the Egyptian symbol of life. Picture a 'T' with a loop over the crossbar.

- - - - -

Chorus has gotten completely miserable. We just sound really bad. We can't for the life of us remember any effing words and we have an attention span of about 2 seconds. Quite the miserable affair.

- - - - -

Going to bed now. Night!!

- - - - -

Thought the distance is daring, we both know how to drive.

No comments: