Wednesday, June 3, 2009

you got my head in such a flurry

Got my yearbook today.

Funfun.

- - - - -

Got in an epic paint/pastel battle with Brett today in art. Somehow ended up with me lying on a table and him over me, wrists locked, trying to hit the other person without getting hit.

Fun!!

Then I got the major confusion of who the hell had my bloody pen!! That died in Lunch....bastard.

- - - - -

Gotta type mad carefully. Just painted my nails.

I <3 new black nail polish :))

- - - - -

Flirting?? No??

IM SO CONFUSED!!!

Its like one minute your staring at me and following me around, then I don't exist.

I'm confuzzled.

- - - - -

I LOST THE GAME!!!

- - - - -

Blurry, blurry, you got my head in such a flurry, flurry. Wh-wh-what the fuck makes you so special? What makes you so special?

1 comment:

Lauren Ann said...

haha i think it was jess d that said your cursive was awesome amazing lol she read my yearbook :)
harper, you lose the game too much.
i think you are the epic loser of the game :)