Wednesday, August 26, 2009

gets high with a little help

Icky oww.
I have a stupid 0varian (yst thanger.
I got super ibuprofen out of the deal but it still hurts a bit.
Spent all day yesterday at the hospital,
Got coolio bracelets from them.
Gotta take the next couple days easy.
E.G. no practice.
But still, yesterday was pretty awesome despite the fact that I had to drink literally a gallon of water and get and ultr@sound that requires pushing down on my full bladder.
So, uh, why'd ya call me?
I ran out of minutes and felt we were having a conversation.
hhehhe.
We kind of weren't due to the fact that you were lost, confused, and possibly high(jk).
But still....
Funny how 18 minutes can pretty much make up for a whole day
:DD

I get by with a little help from my friends, get's high with a little help from his friends.

No comments: