Saturday, August 29, 2009

opened my eyes

1.TrigHon
2.Bio
3.English10
4.Gym Day2&4
4.WritingLab Day3
4.StudyHall Day1
5.Photography
6.SS10Hon
7.Lunch
8.ConcertBand Day1&3
8.BioLab Day2
8.StudyHall Day4
9.SeniorChorus Day1&3
9.SelectChorus Day2&4


Soo,
First three period from hell.
I have Gym with Belyea :'((
Got into Photography! :DD
Honors SS this time with y'all :))
Still in Concert Band.... :\
So's far as I know you're all in Symphonic...... :\
And if I don't know,
I'm guessing you probably all are...
I'm happy I got everything I wanted,
With some Study Halls in there.
Just gotta see who I got what with now :))

That was back when I was still, I was still in love. Til I opened my eyes and walked out the door, and the clouds came tumblin' down.

1 comment:

Tiffani Williamson said...

trig, history, and lunch. that be it ):